Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Train Travel

Pin It Now!



After a while today I got the chance to come home by train. Being a Friday everyone seems to be having cheery faces. But apart from that there are so many things that revolves around.

Beggars, sellers and singers try to dig into your pocket despite being banned of such activities.

Then you have the stupid train gangs who makes life miserable to other passengers. I'm sitting in the middle of one of these gangs and these idiots are trying to squeeze me to death to make me get up from the seat.

Then you have the flirting youth and the married who look for a partner to travel by train. Both kinds act strange and sometimes you feel like they are sick.

Long faces and mentally retarded are also not hard to find. Yet you take the train because of the convenience it offers. No traffic.......

Check some of the moments that I have captured at few stations.... (Click to view the full picture)







No comments:

Post a Comment